The Social Employers and EPSU kindly invite you to the next European Thematic Seminar on “Digitalisation in Social Services: Defining opportunities for social partners, barriers and how to prepare for the future”, taking place on the 24th October.
The event will bring together members and affiliates from the Social Employers and EPSU to discuss:
- The implications of digitalisation for social services and their workforce,
- Perspectives from European institutions and agencies,
- Perspectives from social partners in social services,
- Practices illustrating the introduction and use of digital technologies in social services,
- The identification of challenges & opportunities and exploring future steps between the two organisations at European level.
The agenda of the event will be shared shortly.
Languages: English, French, German and Italian.
For the Social Employers members, please register by contacting
For EPSU affiliates, please register by contacting
We would like to ask you to register by the 30th of September.
The PESSIS+ project has a small budget for reimbursements. Please contact the organisers for more information.
We hope that you will be able to participate and are looking forward to welcoming you!