Our Spanish member Lares published an interview with Gregor Tomschizek, President of the Social Employers, in their monthly magazine “Somos Lares”
During the interview, different topics regarding the current state of play of social services in Europe were discussed:
- Current trends and the main challenges for the sector today
- The needs related to funding and investment in the sector
- Recruitment and retention of workforce
- Advantages the growing digitalisation can have for the sector
- Public procurement in social services
Gregor Tomschizek presented the work of the Social Employers at European level and the opportunities that European Social Dialogue can offer the social services sector in better responding to some of the challenges the sector is facing. He also highlighted the importance of member organisations such as Lares, in their commitment towards building a stronger voice for the sector at EU level.
Read the full interview in English here.
Read the original version here.