The PESSIS+ project aims to strengthen the capacity of the Federation of European Social Employers, in view of their participation in European Social Dialogue structures.
The project activities include
- 10 one-day National events to bring together Employers in Social Services to discuss participation in European Social Dialogue and membership to the Federation of European Social Employers. These events will be held in Croatia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia. Interpretation in EN and country language;
- Three one-day European Thematic Seminars, with the aim of discussion and negotiating a European Thematic Agreement and applying to take part in European Social dialogue structure. Seminars will be in EN, FR, DE languages;
- A European meeting between the Federation of European Social Employers, EPSU and other European Employer networks (CEEP, CEMR, HOSPEEM) with the aim of discussion European Social Dialogue structures for social services. Several other formal meetings with other European Employer organisations will also be organised. Seminars will be in EN, FR, DE languages.
- A one-day final conference will be organised to discuss outcomes of project, and in particular the outline plan for the creation of an Employers network in the sector. Conference will be in EN, FR, DE languages.
- Three project coordination meetings for kick-off, mid-term review and conclusion of project.
For more information on PESSIS+ click here.