The new website provides up-to-date information about the Social Employers to relevant stakeholders; from national social services employers to the European institutions, as well as to civil society partners and professionals working in the social services sector.
Launch of our New Website
- The Federation of European Social Employers launches a new website: www.socialemployers.eu.
- Federation of European Social Employers represents social services employers at European level.
Explore the New Website
The Federation of European Social Employers’ new website connects visitors with the objectives, activities, news and contact details of our organization via a user-friendly menu:
- “Who We Are” helps our visitors learn more about our objectives, story, governance, team, membership and how to work with us.
- “Activities” allows visitors to discover what we do in terms of social dialogue, policy, research, events and projects.
- “Latest News” is where visitors will find the most relevant and up-to-date news about our activities and European developments which impact social services employers at national and local level.
- “Members” will help to connect visitors with our membership base.
- “Contact Us” shows how and where visitors can engage with us.
- “Join Us” will provide all the relevant information needed for those who wish to join the Social Employers.
Launching the new website, Thomas Bignal, Director of the Federation of European Social Employers, says that “The Social Employers is an exciting new initiative to strengthen the voice of social services employers and set-up a sectoral social dialogue committee for social services at European level. This new website is the perfect instrument to connect visitors with the Federation of European Social Employers, our objectives and our activities”.
The Social Employers also invite those who wish to receive regular updates of our activities to sign up to our newsletter or follow-us on twitter: @SocialEmployers.
For more information, please contact:
Thomas Bignal, Director
+32 2 233 77 23
Alina Pavicevac, Policy & Communications Assistant
+32 2 233 77 23