FORTE Project (n°101051751): Social services fit for the future - Social dialogue for skills, training and working conditions
FORTE Project aims to gather evidence and highlight the needs of the social services sector in the field of skills and training, linked to evolving needs of service users and new models of care.
The project will also address the need to ensure safe and healthy working conditions in the sector, to be able to attract and retain the workforce needed to respond to the growing care and support needs of changing societies.
Special attention will be paid to the role of social partners and collective bargaining in managing changing job profiles, skills, and training needs, and ensuring better working conditions.
August 2022 – July 2024
European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion, Support for social dialogue
NEXEM (affiliate partner)
Project activities and results include:
- One study on the evolution of jobs, skills and training needs in social services, with a focus on the role of social partners in managing such changes
- A report on improving working conditions in social services, with a collection of good practices from social dialogue/collective bargaining
- Two technical seminars with social partners to discuss the main findings of the study and the report
- Four project e-newsletters
- A final conference to present the project outcomes
For more information, please contact:
Project & Policy Officer