The PESSIS+ project aims to strengthen the capacity of the Federation of European Social Employers, in view of their participation in European Social Dialogue structures.
January 2018 – June 2019
- NEXEM (France)
- European Association of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities (EASPD) (Belgium)
- European Platform for Rehabilitation (EPR) (Belgium)
- European Federation of Public Service Unions (EPSU) (Belgium)
- Public Services International Research Unit, University of Greenwich (UK)
- Arbeitgeberverband AWO (Germany)
- Volkshilfe Österreich (Austria)
- Union des Entreprises à Profit Social (UNIPSO) (Belgium)
- Asociace poskytovatelů sociálních služeb ČR (APSS) (Czech Republic)
- Confederación Nacional de Centros Especiales de Empleo (CONACEE) (Spain)
- SOLIDAR (Belgium)
- DIESIS COOP (Belgium)
Project activities and outcomes
- 10 one-day National events to bring together Employers in Social Services to discuss participation in European Social Dialogue and membership to the Federation of European Social Employers. These events will be held in Croatia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia. Interpretation in EN and country language;
- Seven country studies on the state of play of social dialogue structures in the social services sector in Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Luxembourg and Malta (in original and English language);
- A European report to assess the state of play of social dialogue structures in the Personal and Household Services in Europe;
- Three one-day European Thematic Seminars, with the aim of discussion and negotiating a European Thematic Agreement and applying to take part in European Social dialogue structure. Seminars will be in EN, FR, DE languages;
- One European Thematic Agreement on an issue of relevance to Employers and Trade Unions;
- A European meeting between the Federation of European Social Employers, EPSU and other European Employer networks (CEEP, CEMR, HOSPEEM) with the aim of discussion European Social Dialogue structures for social services. Several other formal meetings with other European Employer organisations will also be organised. Seminars will be in EN, FR, DE languages.
- A one-day final conference will be organised to discuss outcomes of project, and in particular the outline plan for the creation of an Employers network in the sector. Conference will be in EN, FR, DE languages.
- A website for the Federation of European Social Employers.
A media release about the PESSIS+ Final Conference is available here.
PESSIS+ produced three e-Newsletters:
Read about the previous PESSIS I, II and III projects here.